Friday, July 26, 2013

Jessica Alba's Colorful Style


No matter the spring style trend, Jessica Alba has tried it -- and perfected it! "I didn't use to wear a lot of color. I guess I've been more adventurous with my style and clothes since I've become a mother," Alba, 31, admits to Los Angeles Confidential magazine of her evolved fashion sense. "When I was younger, I was really uncomfortable in dresses and high heels. Over the years, I've embraced a more feminine side."


During a recent trip to Paris with daughter Honor, Alba proudly showed off another of-the-moment new accessory: Ralph Lauren's luxe lime green Ricky bag, which carries a price tag of $4,250. Closer to home, Alba looked effortlessly chic in NYC rocking another hot spring trend: Florals. For the March 11 launch of her new book The Honest Life, Alba embraced two of spring's most glamorous hues: Black and White.




Though black and white garments are a style must for the season, Alba still loves her pastel-colored jean collection. Proudly owning denim in nearly every shade of the rainbow, Alba wore a green pair during a mommy-daughter day with Haven in Los Angeles.

No comments:

Post a Comment